About the Program
The Diet Solution is a weight loss eBook personally customized for you by Isabel De Los Rios.
Isabel is a lifestyle coach and certified nutritionist; she developed this program to overcome her own weight issues and has kept the pounds off!
This author realizes there are several components when you approach weight loss. To get you on the right track and the right plan for you she takes you through these steps:
1. Preparing your mindset for success is an important factor to set your goals and build your motivation.
2. Getting the information you need be successful which includes finding out your metabolic type, your best calorie ranges, and selecting the highest quality food.
3. A metabolic typing test is included for you to determine which type you are.
4. Keeping a food diary which is also provided for you.
Foods You Can Eat
In The Diet Solution “Food Facts” section you’ll learn how to choose the best high quality, healthy food and drinks. No food groups are eliminated from this plan and your meal plans are based on your metabolic type.
In the quick start guide meal plans are set up for a six week period and for each meal you’ll have a choice. A one day breakfast example:
Protein Choices: Choose One
1 egg + 3 whites
2 whole eggs
3 slices Applegate Farms turkey bacon
3 Applegate Farms breakfast sausages
2 oz of leftover meat from the night before
Vegetable Choices: Choose One
1 cup cooked broccoli
1 cup cooked cauliflower
1 cup sautéed spinach
1 cup steamed asparagus
Fruit Choices: Choose One
1 green apple
1/2 medium banana
Exercise is promoted and includes cardio as well as strength training. With this plan you’ll also get an additional three eBooks that explain the exercises and include photos to assist you.
The purchase of the eBook.
- The program includes heart healthy foods and protein which helps reduce hunger
- Meal plans are included and recipes
- Meal plans are flexible to meet your needs
- No calorie counting
- No food groups are eliminated
- None noted.
The Diet Solution meal plan selection works with your metabolism to help you lose weight, and as a lifestyle change it will help you keep the weight off. Isabel De Los Rios is confident her plan will work for you, if not, you can get a refund.