Hoodia Gordonii Plus is an appetite suppressant designed to help curb your hunger and cravings while losing weight. The San Bushman people have used hoodia for hundreds of years to curb hunger while on long hunting trips in the desert. Now this appetite-suppressing ingredient is available to consumers around the world.
The Western Cape Conservation Authority of South Africa licenses this product. What does this mean? It means this product contains 100% pure South African Hoodia harvested from the Kalahari Desert in Africa.
About the Program
How does Hoodia Gordonii Plus work? The hoodia ingredient curbs your appetite throughout the day and tricks your brain into thinking you are full. All food eaten turns into glucose in the body, signaling the brain that you are done eating. So, this product has included an ingredient called P57 that acts like the glucose and sends the message to the brain to stop eating.
Take one pill 20-30 minutes before each meal.
You should not take this product if:
– You are pregnant or nursing
– Under the age of 18
– You are diabetic
– Have liver or kidney disease
Foods You Can Eat
Like many other appetite suppressants on the market, Hoodia Gordonii Plus is recommended in conjunction with a balanced diet of whole foods. Plenty of water every day is also recommended in order to avoid headaches.
Some customers have cut their calorie count by 1000 calories per day while taking this pill and have seen extremely quick results.
A daily exercise routine is encouraged while taking this product. The actual combination of cardio and strength training is up to you.
Hoodia Gordonii Plus offers a free trial bottle – you pay only the S&H. However, be aware that unless you place an order or return the free trial bottle within 14 days, your credit card will be charged $119.93.
You have the choice of purchasing:
1 month – $49.95
3 months – $99.95
6-months with Free Refill Program – $149.95
Prices are always subject to change.
– Makes you feel happier (mood enhancing effects)
– Primarily all natural ingredients
– Lose weight
– Curbs natural appetite signals
– No specific food restrictions
– Usually only takes 14 days to begin working
– Fat-burning ingredients
– Proudly displays CITES export permit
– 90 day money back guarantee
– No auto ship program
– Curbs the natural trigger for thirst – can become dehydrated without realizing it
– Some people forget to eat altogether – could cause health problems
– Opened bottles will not be refunded
– S&H is customers’ responsibility for returns
– You’ll be charged $10 restocking fee for each (unopened) bottle returned
Overall, it seems there are very few, if any, side effects to this product. However, it hasn’t been around long enough in the mainstream market to determine what the long-term effects could be. Is it worth the potential health risks to lose a few pounds? Only you can make that decision.
Be sure to check with your physician before taking this product – there are several risks for people with certain medical conditions.