About the Program
The 30 Day Shred was created by Jillian Michaels, NBC’s Biggest Loser trainer and professional fitness expert.
This DVD focuses on building strength in the body, as well as forming and sculpting the body so that you can achieve the look you want.
She has it broken down into three workouts and it is an intense exercise DVD that aspires to provide you with the workout that you need to drop anywhere from five to twenty pounds in a matter of just 30 days!
Although Jillian has clearly indicated it is not intended to be a program for considerable weight loss, it is definitely beneficial to everyone and will help you lose up to 20 pounds.
Foods You Can Eat
The 30 Day Shred focuses strictly on the physical exercise that is required to achieve a high level of physical fitness. However Jillian Michaels does have an online program as well as other products on using the best diet.
This is an intense workout that is set up in three – twenty minute workouts. Each session starts with a warm up to get you loosened up and flexible. You’ll find a mix of workouts which include Jillian’s brand of strength, cardiovascular and abdominal training followed by a cooling down session.
The cost of the DVD – Jillian Michaels – 30 Day Shred
– It is created by a professional in the industry, Jillian Michaels. She is an expert in fitness and weight loss.
– It’s affordable and doable at home versus paying for expensive fitness memberships!
– It’s healthy and it’s a great way to change your lifestyle so you stay healthy and fit.
– This DVD is an excellent supplement to her online program.
– This DVD does not include a weight loss program.
– There are no “guarantees” to losing weight.
Jillian Michaels is an expert and knows fitness well and the workouts are intense. But if you want to lose weight, get in great physical shape – her workouts do combine cardiovascular, strength and ab training that will get you there if you follow them. Of course we know diet is a very important part of losing weight – so follow a healthy weight loss program with this workout.