About the Program
The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start is the DVD recommended as a follow up to the Biggest Loser 30 Jump Start book. It’s also a nice compliment to The Biggest Loser diet and lifestyle, especially if you’re just starting to work out again. Bob Harper hosts the workout sessions. Real people are featured on the DVD, so you can be encouraged. Ali, the winner of one of the Biggest Loser seasons is also featured on the DVD.
The DVD features short intense workouts designed to build up your strength and cardiovascular endurance little by little. You’ll work through the 30 days of workouts and then you’ll be treated to Jillian Michael’s “Last Chance Workout”. By the time you reach the end of 30 days, you’ll be ready for it!
Foods You Can Eat
Keep in mind that the DVD is the follow up to the book, so even though there are some recipes and healthy eating tips included on the DVD, the book has much more detailed recipes and meal plans for you to stay on track. It’s highly recommended that you have both in order to get the best results with this DVD program.
The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start DVD includes an upper body workout, lower body workout, 2 cardio workouts, and an abdominal workout. Each one lasts 10 minutes. Bob Harper walks you through each workout, giving you tips on proper form. You have the option of doing one or more workouts on any given day. If you’re looking for a truly intense workout, you can do all of them consecutively for a calorie-burning 50-minute workout session.
The DVD costs $12.49. With the purchase of the DVD, you also receive a cookbook with some great recipes and fitness tips from professional trainer Bob Harper.
The book this goes with sells for around $15.00.
– Great way to lose weight and/or inches in 30 days – a great way to jump start your weight loss
– Excellent for someone just beginning to exercise – can build up strength and cardiovascular ability slowly
– Continues to educate you in addition to what you learned by reading the 30-Day Jump Start Book
– Fantastic workouts and encouragement from both Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels, professional fitness trainers from the television show The Biggest Loser
– Real people are featured, not completely fit and toned people
– Flexible workouts – you choose which ones you want to do
– Time-saving workouts of only 10 minutes each
– Must be self-motivated to work out at home
– Workouts may become boring for some people
– As you become stronger, the workouts may not be intense enough for you
The television show, Biggest Loser, has demonstrated over and over again that their program works. For those finishing up the book, The Biggest Loser The Workout 30 Day Jump Start DVD is the natural next step in your weight loss journey. There are no excuses with this DVD – everyone has time to fit 10 minutes of exercise in during the day!